Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

TTP individual values display

qwetu124.png

i have this data and want to display the D column i.e TTP value as it is in the table visualization, as when I'm selecting this column in the tabe visualization it shows the total sum. i want to display these same values with respect to region in the table and as soon as i select p10 in slicer it should display the region wise values of TTP of P10 only 

4 REPLIES 4
v-junyant-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MorningStar_92 ,

Can you show me how your visual objects are created? I actually just dragged a couple columns of data into the table visual object and it automatically reached the result you need, so I think it should be an issue with your visual object when it was created.

vjunyantmsft_0-1703559610852.png

Best Regards,
Dino Tao

jennratten
Super User
Super User

Hello - what is happening when you select p10 in the slicer?  Is the table visual not changing?  What does your data model look like? Is all of your data in one table or do you have multiple tables related to each other?  For the values appearing in column D, how are they being created - did you add the column to the values and choose sum as the aggregation or did you create a separate measure and use that in the table visual?

hello, as im putting slicer as p10 it shows the sum of values of column D for p10 across all the rows i.e 449980 in this case across all the region. i want it to show the value as it is and total at the end 

Without additional information, I would guess that you might have p10 coming from a dimension table and the sum as a measure from a data/fact table, but in your slicer you are using p10 from the data/fact table.  If this is not the case, in order to better assist you...

What does your data model look like? Is all of your data in one table or do you have multiple tables related to each other?  For the values appearing in column D, how are they being created - did you add the column to the values and choose sum as the aggregation or did you create a separate measure and use that in the table visual?  Please provide screensnips of your data model view that shows the tables and the relationships and show the field/measure used for the sum and the table/field used in the slicer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors