Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Adrian2107
Regular Visitor

Show and hide the photo with emoji and arrows (buttons)

Hi,

I have a problem with emotic (photos) I would like to make visualizations in which the user manually clicking on the emot changes her expression on the problem that the emote is 9 (3 -sad, 3 happy, 3 - between happiness and sadness) 3 emoticons for one chart, However, when I added the bookmarks, only one smiley faces change from 3 or all at once, which I don't want, I would like every emot to change their condition while clicking, and then stay in the position that the user clicks, etc with other emoticons. The same problem appears in arrows (red and green) or they change everyone like tabs on them or emoticons, etc. I don't know how I can do it, I would ask for help 😞

Adrian2107_0-1677086566633.png

In the photo below you can see that there is no one stzałka because during the bookmarks I had to remove it to change another arrow, I do not know how I can do it in a quick and simple way, it does not want it to be dynamic or something like that.

1 REPLY 1
adudani
Super User
Super User

hi @Adrian2107 ,

Assume we are controlling one emoji for now.

Based on the measure value,
create two switch measures :  
1. Measure to provide the the conditional formatting of the emoji based on the measure output value.2

2. Measure to provide the EMOJI ( if 0-3 happy, 3-6 happy/sad, else 6+ sad) etc. based on your condition.

Here, the user's selection on other visuals should change the measure value. Test it if it performs.

Reference :(19) Add colored KPI arrows to Power BI 2019 version - YouTube

for the concept. 

once this is set up.

When you are creating the book mark, ensure it should be for select visual if that is what you need:

adudani_0-1677280320058.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!
If my response(s) assisted you in any way, don't forget to drop me a Kudos 🙂
Kind Regards,
Avinash

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors