Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JP8991
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Lakehouse SQL to Dataflow Keeps Failing

Hello,   For the last few days I am getting a failed Gen 1 Dataflow when returning a table from an SQL table in my Fabric Lakehouse.   DataSource.Error: Microsoft SQL: A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)   It was working absolutely fine the other day and now it has stopped working and no changes have been made. Can anyone help me please?

@miguel

JP8991_0-1712274182687.png

I created an identical Gen 2 Dataflow and that works fine as you can see from the below:

JP8991_1-1712274242841.png

3 REPLIES 3
miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

@JP8991  I've moved this topic to the Dataflow Gen1 forum as it's only happening in Gen1 Dataflows 

@miguel can you move the whole thread as what has been moved provides no context of the problem.

Unfortunately, it appears that there was an error trying to move the whole thread, so I tried my best to edit your initial message to contain the same message that you had in your initial topic.

I'd highly recommend contacting support by creating a support ticket so they can take a closer look at this scenario. They might have the tools available to troubleshoot the issue or try to under better why the issue is happening. 

The error that you've shared is only telling us what's happening when the connection between the source and the dataflow is happening, but perhaps with the tools from the support team you could drill down into what specific error is happening at the Lakehouse level.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors