Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Controller_CVL
Frequent Visitor

Page grouping

Currently my BI has more than 74 pages, to optimize the search and visualization I had the idea of ​​grouping these pages by sectors and creating buttons that would be on the home screen for the user to click and direct them to the sector of interest, in addition to these sectors there would be sub-sectors linked to these primary sectors.
But I can't get out of just a drill through, which targets only by area and the "filter" is just for one page.

To facilitate visualization, the idea would basically be like a hierarchical organization chart.

From sector to sector and from sector to area, in that sequence.

Hope someone can help me!

2 REPLIES 2
Controller_CVL
Frequent Visitor

Controller_CVL_0-1689712701942.png
It would be in that sense

This organization chart I set up in excel to exemplify only
But it would be in that sense
On the home page there would be the buttons of the Area that, when clicked, directs the user to the page with data of the sub-areas (with general data), and when the user clicks inside this sub-area, he is directed to the page with data of these divisions.

Marketing and Sales would be the area, Commercial the Sub-area and salespeople's productivity the subdivision.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors