Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Vignir
Regular Visitor

OData and Personal Gateway

I have a Power BI Desktop file with six datasources, one Azure Marketplace, one Excel Document and 4 OData feeds.

I want to refresh the data and I have set up personal gateway and it is working fine.

The Azure Marketplace and Excel Document look just fine in the Manage Data Sources (No exclamation mark) but the OData feed is not updated, the authentication on the OData feed is Windows Authentication but when I try to sign into it using Windows authentication I get Login Failed, Status Code 400 error.

Does anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Another question, with the personal gateway are gateways and datasources at admin.powerbi.com outdated?

6 REPLIES 6
jadhav_vilas84
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi, 

I m facing one problem that odata service not given me 2400000 records from sql server, anybody can guide me. Please

personel gateway create mashup.container file in task manager and not deleted and consumes full memory of machine. 

thanks 

vilas jadhav

curth
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

And the personal gateway application or service is running as a Windows user with the appropriate level of access to the service?

Yes it is. It is running as my personal user and I can open the Odata in Explorer, view it in Power BI Desktop etc.

Hi there,

did you manage to resolve this? I'm having the same issue 😞

Yes, in my case it turned out to be https problem, using  legal certificate resolved the issue.

Maybe this might help, or it might help other who have similer issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HRRd8RYHhw&index=32&list=PLv2BtOtLblH3T6Kq3iH_spvK7YOFbsK_R

Sincerely
Nik- Shahriar Nikkhah

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors