Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Bhakiyawan_Pln
Regular Visitor

Issue with report schedule refresh in power Bi Service

I am getting the below issue frequently during scheduled refresh

Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_CanceledError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_CanceledError","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}

4 REPLIES 4
Uniqueusername
Helper II
Helper II

I have been trying to resolve a similar error. In my case, the exception culprit is referring to a table in the model. I am not sure why it is occurring as the usual on-deman refreshes work fine

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bhakiyawan_Pln ,

1.  What data source are you using? Does on-demand refreshing work? Is the issue still there?
2.  Try the workaround suggested by PrashantVN, does this work? If it works, please consider marking his reply as a solution.
3. If the issue can be reproduced, please consider providing some steps and I will try to reproduce it and find out the problem, thanks~

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

PrashantVN

We have seen similar error last Friday. MS support  engineer has confirmed that its a bug in their recent release. PG  will fix this issue and no ETA shared as of now. 

Suggested workaround is to re-publish it from PowerBI desktop.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Can you reproduce it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors