Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Betty888
Helper II
Helper II

How to get the augment output associated to snk.test output by grouped data in Power query

Dear all, I already asked for help regarding this case and with the help of many participants here, I was able to find a solution, and now I have an additional question, that I hope someone can help me with 🙏 Here is a short description of my case : I'm running an "lm" regression to a large dataset by location. My datasets consists on 4 columns : Y = response variable X1 : 1st explanatory variable X2 : 2nd explanatory variable Location : is the column to group my data, so "lm" runs by Location. Here below the code I'm using to get Predicted and Studentized-residuals by observation. 

The object "df" gives me exactly what I need, i.e : my original dataset + the output of "augment". My need now, is to extend this table to the SNK.test output, specifically the "group" column summarizing letters of the SNK test related to the means comparison of Factor1. Can anyone help me on how to integrate this command in my code? 

library(tidyverse)
    library(broom)
    library(dplyr)

dataset <- as.data.frame(dataset)
    dataset$perf <- as.numeric(dataset$perf)
    dataset$factor1 <- as.factor(dataset$factor1)
    dataset$factor2 <- as.factor(dataset$factor2)
    dataset <- dataset %>% 
           group_by(location) %>% 
           mutate(row=row_number())
    df <- dataset %>%
    group_by(location) %>% 
    mutate(unique_factor1 = n_distinct(factor1), unique_factor1 = n_distinct(factor1), var = 
    var(perf)) %>% 
    filter( unique_factor1 != 1 & unique_factor2 != 1 & var != 0 ) %>%
    do(cbind(row = .$row, lm(perf ~ factor1 + factor2, data = .) %>% augment)) %>%
    right_join(. , dataset, by=c("location", "row"

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors