Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

stevediaz

How to Connect MuleSoft Data to Power BI Using Power Query?

Hello

After completing my Mulesoft Certification  , I'm working on a project that involves integrating data from MuleSoft into Power BI for reporting and analysis. As Power Query is the data connectivity and preparation tool for Power BI, I would like to know the best practices and steps to connect MuleSoft data to Power BI using Power Query. Are there any specific connectors or APIs that need to be used, and how can I ensure data is refreshed and up-to-date in Power BI when new data is available in MuleSoft? Any insights or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
foodd
Super User
Super User

For specifics on leveraging Mulesoft and its platform, there is wisdom in bringing your questions to the MuleSoft Help Center,  which is the launching point for resources, including their Forums,  Discussion groups, Resources, and Support if you have a current subscription.  One great aspect of MuleSoft is the large community of integration professionals who cover these types of scenarios regularly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors