Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Binie19

Power BI connects to wrong copied Power App

Hi all

I want to have a power app visual to my power BI report. It always worked for my previous reports. But now I copied a power App and saved it under another name to be able to make some small changes that are needed for another power BI report. When I go to my Power BI, I add my power app visual, I add my 2 fields to interact, I click "choose app", and I choose the copied version of the power app. When I click "add app" it always keeps on refering/visualizing to the first (not the copied one, but the original app). But on the other hand, when I then click on "Edit", I go straight to the correct copied app. Does anyone has already had the same problem? How can I fix this? Is this some kind of cookie, internal memory, wrong reference,.. do I just need to wait for sync some time? 

Thanks a lot!!

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
Ninu22

It seems like a potential caching issue or a reference problem in Power BI. Try refreshing the cache or clearing the browsing data. Additionally, ensure that the copied Power App is correctly linked to your Power BI report.

Check for any references or connections to the original app that might be causing this behavior, and verify the associations within Power BI settings. If the problem persists, reaching out to Microsoft support or Power BI community forums for specific troubleshooting steps might be beneficial.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors