Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

pdecarlo
Employee
Employee

Introduce Yourself!

Let's get to know each other a little better!  

Reply to this thread and introduce yourself  😊

Let everyone know where you're hacking from and what Microsoft Fabric workloads and AI / Copilot features that you're most excited about experimenting with!

50 REPLIES 50
satishupadhyay

Hi,  My name is Satish Upadhyay, Cloud Infrastructure and Data architect, I have Registered for the Fabric Hack Together program. I am interested in learning and understanding Microsoft Fabric and its capabilities. I would like to experiment and try building an end-to-end analytics platform. A deeper understating on data pipelines, data ingestion and Lakehouse architecture as well as other components of the Fabric. I am excited to be part of it and look forward to a deeper learning on data analytics and data science.

ishlane

Greetings! My name is Iseabail, but I go by Ish. I lead a team of developers, platform services guys and data geeks. We are exploring Microsoft Fabric to provide a foundation for our current and future data needs. I am doing this solo as a chance to get my hands dirty, as I don't often get to actually build anything any more. I guess I'm gonna have to up my Python game as well. I am not sad about that. I am hoping the experience will inform our decisions and give me the knowledge to more effectively guide my team.

alfBI
Helper III
Helper III

Hi, my name is Alfons and my company is currently deploying Fabric. I am very interested on solid hand-on exercise that demostrates the possibilities of using Fabric to create ML models. I think that the Hackaton will be an excellent playground to achieve that. best luck to all participants!

dougpearce
Regular Visitor

Hi! My name is Doug and I've joined the hackathon to use Fabric in the most hands on approach yet and to get a deep dive experience. My background is with databases having used SQL Server for over 15 years. I am also a PowerPlatform developer with 4 plus years experience building solution with PowerApps, PowerBI and Power Automate in both individual and integrated scenarios. Looking forward to learning alot, having fun and meeting some amazing people! 

DallasBaba
Super User
Super User

My name is Babatunde Dallas from Memphis, TN. I’ve applied for the hackathon and am ready to hack with the best. I am proficient in Excel, Power Query, Dax, SQL & Json {"Python": "30%", "R": "30%" }.

I enjoy getting my hands dirty with the engineering works, documentation, preparation of reports & responding to queries.

I’ve experienced working with Talend Open Studio for mapping & transformation of Data to Salesforce CRM. #Fabric #Analytics #Engineer Let's Go 

Best Regards,
Dallas.
kogikoski

Hi! My name is Vagner and I just applied for the hackathon. I'm looking forward to explore all new Fabric capabilities, specially regarding Python Notebooks and data science models.

I've been a Power Developed for over 6 years and I'm excited to dive deep on data engineering and data science topics.

saurabh18cs
Frequent Visitor

I am Saurabh, a recent registrant for the Fabric Hack Together program. My motivation for joining is to deepen my understanding of Fabric and its capabilities in simplifying the creation of data ingestion pipelines for lakehouse architectures. I am particularly keen on conducting a small Proof of Concept (POC) to gain hands-on experience with an end-to-end solution. This involves tasks such as extracting data from sources, storing it in the initial layer of trusted datasets, and subsequently implementing de-duplication and production schema matching for the second layer.

Best Regards,
Saurabh```

edchuy
Advocate II
Advocate II

I just signed up for Hack Together! I am data scientist that has been working with Power BI for more than 5 years. I would like to experiment with the whole process of getting raw data from different sources to analyzing in Power BI with the intermediate steps that Microsoft Fabric enables. In particular, I am most excited to experiment what Dataflow Gen2 can accomplish without the limitations that Power Query runs into when running it in a local machine. I would like to do a submission for Best Real-World AI application built with Microsoft Fabric.

Hi

I new to Fabric, would like to team up for this challenge, can I be part with you

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Kudoed Authors