Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

impbidev

PBI Service doesnt display data but PBI Desktop PBIX file when using a direct query

I have a report created in PBI Desktop using Direct Query Connection and 1 slicer applied with parameter on date to filter out data dynamically on the report,including date slicer there are other dimensions which are usual slicers created out of tables retreived by import mode.Most of the time,Data displays on the Report in Desktop until unless it has more data to display 1M rows but most of times using different slicer combinations,data is displayed in Desktop.But Im facing issue when published same report into service where data not getting displayed atleast for 1 date , 1 value chosen in 2 other dimension slicers,coming with error as 'Visual cannot display data with exceeded available resources' but what i see for combination in Databricks side Query it is just 10 rows and same is coming up in PBI desktop.

So please help me why Report is throwing for even less data.Any help will be highly appreciated.

I have built report without Premium subscription earlier but as we now got Premium and workspace moved to Premium,still im seeing same error after republishing report 

impbidev_0-1658533752964.png

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Since you are now on Premium you can consider raising a Pro ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Kudoed Authors