Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

emma_s
Helper I
Helper I

Is it possible to embed report/dashboard with scroll?

What is the best way to embed a Power-BI-based "filter panel" into multiple webpages? The filter panel will be taller than the webpage, so needs to be scrollable. Should I embed each "filter visual" separately, or can I embed a whole dashboard (or report) full of filter visuals, into a scrollable div?

Background: I'm creating a little app with five webpages. Each page has the same filter panel but a different main visual. These main visuals will ultimately be custom visuals. The filter panel should work globally. Users of the app need not be very technical and will not know Power BI is behind the scenes, so we don't want them using drag and drop Power BI filters. Users need to be able to apply multiple filters at the same time.

I've embedded a tall thin report (custom page size) full of filter visuals, but it still scales to fit in the Power BI worksheet/filter bar wrapper.

Do I have to embed each visual separately?

Thanks
Emma

1 REPLY 1
v-micsh-msft
Employee
Employee

"can I embed a whole dashboard (or report) full of filter visuals, into a scrollable div?"

Yes.

You could custom the layout through the embed configuration, more details, check:

Embed Configuration Details

Regards,

Michael

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.