Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

lucashw
Frequent Visitor

How to remove Bottom Bar or Disable FullScreenMode from Iframe in Google Sites

Hi everyone...

I have a dashboard in google sites with html code, the problem is when i used the Fullscreen button, because it sends me to another page and i dont want to go to another page to see the dashboard in fullscreen, even i dont need to use the fullscreen mode. Also, when i put "false" or "true" in the option "allowFullscreen" (or remove this) on Iframe this doesn't have any effect. So, why doesn't work fullscreen on google sites (in wix either, I tried it)? How can i hide or remove the bottom Bar or disable FullScreenMode? 

I think that this can be fixed by powerbi options or html code, i dont know, but my imagination cant do more.

Help Please !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @lucashw,

I have gotten responses from the Product Team. 

1. They are two different things. The "Enter into full screen" button is one part of Power BI Publish to Web while the "allowFullscreen" is an attribute of Iframe that can't be controlled by Power BI.

2. The "Enter into full screen" button can't be removed for now. I would suggest you create an idea here.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @lucashw,

I have gotten responses from the Product Team. 

1. They are two different things. The "Enter into full screen" button is one part of Power BI Publish to Web while the "allowFullscreen" is an attribute of Iframe that can't be controlled by Power BI.

2. The "Enter into full screen" button can't be removed for now. I would suggest you create an idea here.

Best Regards,

Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @lucashw,

I have consulted the Product Team about the "allowFullscreen" option. I will update later. 

Regarding removing Bottom Bar, I don't think that's a good idea. Because that's the logo of Power BI. 

Best Regards,

Dale

Hi, any update for disable buttom "allowFullscreen"?

Hi, thank you, i'll be waiting for !

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.