Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Thel0neWolf
Frequent Visitor

How to do multi select between different visuals?

Hey i'm working on a report there i am trying to achieve an functionality but got stuck,

i have got the Filled map, Bar chart and Table, when i select any county on the map then with respect to that county both Bar chart and Table should filter and keeping that filtered data on both visuals again when i select any data point in bar graph then the table should get filterd out with respect to both selected data point from Filled Map and Bar chart.

I tried but when i select the data point from map both bar chart and table are getting filtered but when i press ctrl and select data point from bar chart then the table is getting the proper related value based on the selection but both Filled map and Bar chart are getting refreshed and going back to the original form.

Thanks for the Help in Advance!

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

That's outside the design envelope for Power BI, and it is unlikely to be considered as it would lead to UI inconsistency and potential user confusion.

Nevertheless, If this is important to you please consider voting for an existing idea or raising a new one at https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/?forum=2d80fd4a-16cb-4189-896b-e0dac5e08b41

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.