Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exporting issues from the URL

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Hi All,

I have created one sales report based on the client requirements, earlier the year column was saperated from the table so when i am exporting the file i am only getting actual and budget sales infor not included year so i have created the column calculation where all the years is now associated with the actual budget colums which is dynamic.

The above screenshot Category Current Month are seperated from the visuls its just a text box and we dont need in exporting.

The Secound column Year and Segment are within the visual.

In Segment Actual, Budget are rows values

In Year is just one calculation columns where i am passing the years info base on the Segment.

After exporting this i am getting header actual, budget, actual budget, like that but year header are coming after last columns which is not associating.

7 REPLIES 7
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

AFAIK, current export feature only supports exporting the visual data or underlying data, it does not support to customize with exported data format or keep raw visual styles.

Export the data that was used to create a visualization 

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft  thanks for reply let me more clear my issue.

I am using the Matrix Table.

In Rows shelf = I am using 3 dimentions (Text)

In Columns shelf = I am using one calculation column (Text) Year

In Values = I am using 20 calculated filed (Numbers) Actual and Budget

In columns shefl am using the calculation filed and getting output result 20 column names.

when i am exporting am getting headers Actual and budget the columns information are coming end of the columns which is not associating.

When its look good in the dashboard header based on the coumns filed then why its not coming header based on the dashboard.

I have also attached the screenshots these might help you to understand the problems.

Cap.JPGCap2.JPG

Thanks a lots for your help.

Hi @Anonymous,

Can please share a pbix file with some dummy data and keeping the raw data structure to test? It should help us clarify your structure and test to troubleshoot.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft  I have created the semilar report using the sample data surce.

in this report also when you export columns names are coming middle of the reports which is not associating with the values.

I have attached the pbix file please have a look once.

Thanks a los for your support.

Thanks

Syedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1bC8CvXu0Sxh4xZB0GivUehltVziIFoYO/view?usp=sharing 

Hi @Anonymous,

It seems like you use a custom calculate column with concatenated year values, and these value seems summarized by export features on your side.
I test on [Version: 2.88.1385.0 64-bit (December 2020)] and the service side(summarized mode), but the exported year field values seem to show as raw values without any summarized.

8.png

What mode of the export feature are you choose?

Export the data that was used to create a visualization 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft  i am exporting using excel format.

Thanks

Syed

Hi @Anonymous,

In fact, I mean the export data mode of the dataset. By default, it contains two options, 'summarized data' and 'underlying data'.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Kudoed Authors