Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

alvsgap

Enumerate group members

Hi friends,

Browsing the REST API I've found I can enumerate the groups the logged in account is a member off.

What I need, though, is to enumerate the members of a specific group in Power BI.

Does anybody know whether there is a way to list the members of an specific group through any API ?

Thanks in advance,

Armando Lacerda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@alvsgap wrote:

Hi friends,

Browsing the REST API I've found I can enumerate the groups the logged in account is a member off.

What I need, though, is to enumerate the members of a specific group in Power BI.

Does anybody know whether there is a way to list the members of an specific group through any API ?

Thanks in advance,

Armando Lacerda

@alvsgap

There's no such Power BI REST API to list group members. However Power BI Group are actually using O365 group and there's actually one Microsft Graph List members API that can achieve your goal.

Capture.PNG

See the tutorial how to get the accesstoken for Microsoft Graph API.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
alvsgap

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance,

Armando Lacerda

@alvsgap wrote:

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance,

Armando Lacerda

@alvsgap

There's no such Power BI REST API to list group members. However Power BI Group are actually using O365 group and there's actually one Microsft Graph List members API that can achieve your goal.

Capture.PNG

See the tutorial how to get the accesstoken for Microsoft Graph API.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.