Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

usmanisofficial
Frequent Visitor

Dashboard is not refreshing

Hi,
I created a dashboard that updates and visualizes data every second.
Data is getting from the SQL Server via DirectQuery.
Loom Video
In Chrome, it refreshes perfectly.
[ISSUE]: On the mobile PowerBI, it has to pull down to refresh the data on the dashboard.

PowerBI Mobile Screen Recording

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @usmanisofficial ,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your problem. According to your description, the dashboard not refresh on the mobile Power BI app. However, it can refresh normally in Power BI Service using Chrome browser. As this official documentation says: If you use the Power BI mobile app on your Android or iOS device and your organization has configured Microsoft Intune MAM, then background data refresh is turned off. The next time you enter the app, Power BI refreshes the data from the Power BI service on the web.

And the following link is the thread which has the same problem as yours, it been sovled by upgrading the version of Power BI app in mobile.

Solved: Dashboards not refreshing in Power BI mobile app o... - Microsoft Fabric Community

I thought I would let you know that Version 10.7 of Power BI on my iPhone, seems to have fixed this issue.

Now my Dashboards are refreshing with the correct data as expected.

Not sure if you fixed something or if someone else fixed something that made the refresh start working...

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @usmanisofficial ,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your problem. According to your description, the dashboard not refresh on the mobile Power BI app. However, it can refresh normally in Power BI Service using Chrome browser. As this official documentation says: If you use the Power BI mobile app on your Android or iOS device and your organization has configured Microsoft Intune MAM, then background data refresh is turned off. The next time you enter the app, Power BI refreshes the data from the Power BI service on the web.

And the following link is the thread which has the same problem as yours, it been sovled by upgrading the version of Power BI app in mobile.

Solved: Dashboards not refreshing in Power BI mobile app o... - Microsoft Fabric Community

I thought I would let you know that Version 10.7 of Power BI on my iPhone, seems to have fixed this issue.

Now my Dashboards are refreshing with the correct data as expected.

Not sure if you fixed something or if someone else fixed something that made the refresh start working...

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Kudoed Authors