Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

KatenokKatya

Conditional formatting of the Line and stacked chart

Hello,

I have this line and stacked chart below and I am struggling to implement conditional formatting. Each of the bars is an individual product, and each product has its own yield. How can I make bars red if it is below standard yields, but if it is above green? 

Every bar  is a different product , so I cannot use regular rules like "if yield is > 50" because each product has it own standard.  Thank you. Any help is appreciated! 

KatenokKatya_0-1658245656788.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KatenokKatya,

You can create a formula to achieve expression based on conditional formatting. They can extract and interact with current row contents to calculate.

Apply conditional table formatting in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs
You only need to check the result value and set an if statement to compare and return corresponding color codes to use on your chart.

Notice: current conditional formatting works when you did not enable the 'legends'/'column series' field on your chart or they will be auto-assigned colors by the visual itself.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KatenokKatya,

You can create a formula to achieve expression based on conditional formatting. They can extract and interact with current row contents to calculate.

Apply conditional table formatting in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs
You only need to check the result value and set an if statement to compare and return corresponding color codes to use on your chart.

Notice: current conditional formatting works when you did not enable the 'legends'/'column series' field on your chart or they will be auto-assigned colors by the visual itself.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Kudoed Authors