Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

PowerBrian
Regular Visitor

Adding a Power BI component to Power Pages

I'm trying to embed a report as a component into a Power Pages page.  However, I get the error message "no page found".  It recogizes my workspace and report, but not the underlying pages.  Has anyone encountered this issue and have any recommendations on what to do?  I've scoured the internet, but I haven't found a lot of documentation or videos on Power BI/Power Pages integration.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KratosBI
Regular Visitor

Ahhh, yes. I am 90% sure that the issue you are facing is that you have an external facing Power Page and an internal facing Power BI report. 

I believe you can sort this out following these two docs. Specifically, look at how you are sharing the Power BI. 

Add Power BI - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Embed a report in a secure portal or website - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KratosBI
Regular Visitor

Ahhh, yes. I am 90% sure that the issue you are facing is that you have an external facing Power Page and an internal facing Power BI report. 

I believe you can sort this out following these two docs. Specifically, look at how you are sharing the Power BI. 

Add Power BI - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Embed a report in a secure portal or website - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.