Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Sakshyagauhan

use multiple column in a single slicer's options

I've 15+ columns that consist of vehicle classes and I've built a single graph to show the statistics of all those 15column but now, I  need to make a slicer. So that I can choose the desired column(out of 15 columns). so, how can we use multiple columns in a single slicer.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yifanw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Thank you @Wilson_   for your prompt reply.

Hi @Sakshyagauhan  ,
May I ask if your problem has been solved? If the problem has not yet been solved, please feel free to ask us a question. Would you be able to provide more data (without private information) so that we can better understand and solve the problem you are experiencing.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Fabric Community

If it does not help, please provide more details with your desired out put and pbix file without privacy information.

Best Regards,

Ada Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Wilson_
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi Sakshyagauhan,

Likely your best option is to unpivot all the vehicle class columns in your data table so that all the vehicle classes are in the same column.

----------------------------------
If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it quickly. Also, don't forget to hit that thumbs up and subscribe! (Oh, uh, wrong platform?)

P.S. Need a more in-depth consultation for your Power BI data modeling or DAX issues? Feel free to hire me on Upwork or DM me directly on here! I would love to clear up your Power BI headaches.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.