Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

LUCASM
Helper III
Helper III

standardizing line chart colours

I have a report which is over 8 pages and contains many line charts about countries.
I am currently maunally setting each country to a specific colour on every line chart

Is there a way to do this once and then use some coding to make sure that the the chart lines are the same colour for each series (country)

I have 32 countries in each chart which the user can select and deselect to keep the chart meaningful, and its pretty tedious having to set this many colours each time

I can only use Format painter on the same page, not across different pages - unless I'm missing something!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @LUCASM ,

try the format painter, you click on the formatted chart, then click on the format painter brush and then on the chart you want to format.

Idrissshatila_0-1683793925450.png

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi @Idrissshatila 

I'm pretty sure that the format painter does not work across tabs.
When I have tried to do this on one tab as soon as I click on anothe the format painter function looses its ability to paste.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.