Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Bikramaditya
Frequent Visitor

snowflake Stored Procedure in Power BI

HI community,

I wanted to get Data from snowflake Stored Procedure in Power BI , Can someone help me?

this is snowflake Stored Procedure- DATA_ANALYTICS.DA_PROC_CUSTOM_QUOTE_WIN (dtStart DATE,dtEnd DATE)

then i want to call this-

call DATA_ANALYTICS.DA_PROC_CUSTOM_QUOTE_WIN ('2021-04-01','2021-06-02');

Thanks,

Bikram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

This should be possible via the custom SQL query option in the Snowflake connector

lbendlin_0-1673138618044.png

Put a sample query in and then replace the hard coded values with your parameters using the Advanced Editor.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Bikramaditya
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the help!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

This should be possible via the custom SQL query option in the Snowflake connector

lbendlin_0-1673138618044.png

Put a sample query in and then replace the hard coded values with your parameters using the Advanced Editor.

Did this actually work for you?  I tried calling a Snowflake procedure "call staging.CCR_MyReport();" by placing it in the SQL statement box and it only gives me an error "The key didn't match any rows in the table."  If I put nothing there it will give me the list of tables etc so my connection is good.

No, Its dose not work 

Hi,

I am facing similar challenge, any solution or step have you found. Please share

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.