Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jhavdn
Regular Visitor

slicer fact table, missing items matrix

So ive got the following problem. I have a column in my fact table that i use as a slicer. I know its better to create a new table but due to circumstances thats not possible, so i hope some one can point out a work around without creating new columns or tables. 

situation the top left matrix i want to filter and the price2_tag is from the fact table:

the top left matrix is the problem, with my dax  query i remove the filter from column price2_tagthe top left matrix is the problem, with my dax query i remove the filter from column price2_tag

when i activate the filter i ignore the filter with the dax query for sum price (ALL). On total its correct but i want item "18" to appear in the list, is this possible? (same for item "15") 

When i filter with the slicer I lose the item "18"  but i want it visible (the total is correct because of the  ALL in the dax.When i filter with the slicer I lose the item "18" but i want it visible (the total is correct because of the ALL in the dax.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jhavdn ,

Unfortunately, it is by design and you will need to create an independent slicer table.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jhavdn ,

Unfortunately, it is by design and you will need to create an independent slicer table.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.