Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

roberto-caeiro

erro ao mostrar o mapa básico

Inicialmente o mapa básico estava funcionando corretamente, e após um tempo apresentou uma falha ao renderizar o relatorio. O mapa não apresenta mais os dados e fica totalmente em branco. Olhar os dados e aparentemente está tudo correto, como quando o mapa foi construído e apresentado sem erros. Chegou a atualizar corretamente ao publicar. O erro surgiu depois no desktop. O que pode ter acontecido...

2 REPLIES 2
v-huijiey-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @roberto-caeiro ,

May I ask if my answer solved your problem?

If not, it is recommended that you check the firewall/proxy settings, recreate the map visualization, try a different dataset.

Please provide the pbix file to help you further, and remember not to log into your account when uploading the pbix file in Power BI Desktop.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

v-huijiey-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @roberto-caeiro ,

There are a few possible causes for this behavior:

Make sure you are using the latest version of Power BI Desktop.

Maybe it is a firewall/proxy issue. You can try opening the same pbix file in another network.

If after these checks the problem persists, you can try recreating the map visual from scratch to see if the problem persists.

This can help identify whether the problem is with the specific visual or somewhere else.

Try using a different or simpler data set to see if the problem is related to the specific data you are using.

I have done some work and found that these two cases are very similar to yours, can you refer to them?

Solved: Maps Visual Blank / Not Working in Desktop but wor... - Microsoft Fabric Community

Solved: Map visual blank on desktop - Microsoft Fabric Community

Can you tell me which map visual you are using?

I would be grateful if you could provide me with pbix file, do not log into your account in Power BI Desktop when uploading pbix files.

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.