Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pikachu-Power
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

add bar chart an additional value

Hi all,

i have a bar chart and i want to assign to the first of the month a value of 900 for Typ = A, Segment = B and Code = C. My current measure is:

measure_exits =
VAR _begin_month = STARTOFMONTH(Calender[Date])
RETURN
      IF( MAX(Calender[Date]) = _begin_month &&
          MAX(Table[Typ]) = "A" &&
          MAX(Table[Segment]) = "B" &&
          MAX(Table[Code]) = "C", 900, [exicts])

But at the moment i only see the exits and not the 900 😐 Just when i filter Typ = A, Segment = B and Code = C i see the result 900. 

What i want to see are the exits and the 900 for the first of the month when nothing is filtered. When something is filtered i want to see the exicts and in case of Typ = A, Segment = B and Code = C the 900.

Some ideas? Maybe i have to work with SELECTEDVALUE, ALLSELECTED? Somehow out of practise. 
3 REPLIES 3
Pikachu-Power
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I have three slicers at the canvas: Typ, Segment and Code. What i want to see looks like:

Unbenannt_exits.PNG

Always -900 exits for the first of the months. This -900 is initially just a dummy variable. The meaning doesnt matter. I want to make it dynamic later.

Problem: when i use the measure

measure_exits =
VAR _begin_month = STARTOFMONTH(Calender[Date])
RETURN
      IFMAX(Calender[Date]) = _begin_month &&
          MAX(Table[Typ]) = "A" &&
          MAX(Table[Segment]) = "B" &&
          MAX(Table[Code]) = "C", 900, [exicts])

i dont see this picture. The -900 will be only displayed when i filter Typ = A, Segment = B and Code = C. But when nothing is filtered the -900 should be shown also.

Hope i could explain it better. I do something like a data addition with a measure and maybe thats the problem.

Or say in other words: I want to expand my data for Typ = A, Segment = B and Code = C with these -900 and the filters should respond as usual.

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pikachu-Power ,

In order to better understand your demands and give the right solution, could you please provide some more specific information? such as your desensitized example data and a screenshot of your desired results?

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Pikachu-Power
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I started some attempts yesterday but seems not as easy as i thought?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.