Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

RexaZii93
Helper I
Helper I

You PowerBi is Monitored Message

Hi

I keep having this message page and its like a restriction which I can get pass it. Would you please help to pass this page and why is it showing to me?

Screenshot (54).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @RexaZii93 ,

No it doesn't. It just means that there is likely a strict policy that's affecting your consumption of your published dashboard. In addition, you may have selected a sensitivity type which matches the policy, or policies.

You may read more about MIP / AIC here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2021wave2/power-bi/data-protection-enha...

Do note that Microsoft is planning on auto-detecting sensitivity in the very near future to automatically apply these labels.

My suggestion is to contact your tenant admins and to ask them to check their MIP policies because it is affecting your work.

Did I answer your question?
Please help by clicking the thumbs up button and mark my post as a solution!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RexaZii93
Helper I
Helper I

does this mean my organization restricted the access of my account and removed web accesss? I tried using my dashboard which I published on web and clicked the "Hide this notification for all apps for one week" and it didn't work it and didn't open my dashboard.

Hi @RexaZii93 ,

No it doesn't. It just means that there is likely a strict policy that's affecting your consumption of your published dashboard. In addition, you may have selected a sensitivity type which matches the policy, or policies.

You may read more about MIP / AIC here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2021wave2/power-bi/data-protection-enha...

Do note that Microsoft is planning on auto-detecting sensitivity in the very near future to automatically apply these labels.

My suggestion is to contact your tenant admins and to ask them to check their MIP policies because it is affecting your work.

hnguy71
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@RexaZii93 , it's very likely that your organization has enabled the usage of sensitivity labels using AIP / MIP.  You can just check the box that says "Hide this notification for all apps for one week" and it should go away. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.