Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ghe7549
Helper III
Helper III

Yearly Maintenance Schedule

I am trying to create a yearly schedule for equipment subtypes.  Some of the subtypes need to have maintance done every month, some only on a quarterly basis.  Is there a way based on the asset start date and the subtype to create a yearly scheule of when each piece of equipment needs to be serviced.

I have 2 picture below at kind of what i am trying to create.  Let me know if you need any more context

ghe7549_0-1640795052063.png

ghe7549_1-1640795091260.png

3 REPLIES 3
ghe7549
Helper III
Helper III

Here is my data below that is all in the same table.  The only thing i am not showing is the frecquency column which for AHU is Yearly, Quaretly, Monthly and for Ice Machines is only quarterly.

For AHU 7 the yearly PM would be done on 3/15, quarterly on 6/15, 9/15, 12/15 and the monthly 1/15, 2/15, 4/15, 5/15, 7/15, 8/15, 10/15, 11/15

For Ice Machine the PM would be done on 3/15, 6/15, 12/15, 1/15

ghe7549_0-1640796801023.png

Hi @ghe7549,

Did these tables include any records that remarked the maintain frequency of the corresponding type of equipment?

If that is the case, you can use this equipment as row, month as column and write a measure expression check current equipment type to lookup raw table 'start date' and 'frequency' to display different maintain tags.

Using the SELECTEDVALUE function in DAX - SQLBI

if you are still confused about the coding formula, please share some dummy data that keep raw data structure to test.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@ghe7549 it will be easier to provide raw data and the expected output. Read this post to get your answer quickly.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.