Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Why Date Relationship isn't work here , And the same is running in a row without counting the total

1.PNG2..PNG3.PNG

Dear All , 

1st and 2nd pics why my date relationship is not working here ? Can you tell me why ? The data is imported from Wed , Google Spreadsheet. 

And the 3rd pic shown the same date which is not counted to each other, it should be on 27 has 3 cases . 
Do you have any idea on this ? 

Thanks with Regards, 
Chanleakna Hang 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Would you please share your .pbix file?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi dear.. I had already solve this by change the date. The date should be the same for all. And I also have multiple date format which include different time which is faulty to visualize on date 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Would you please share your .pbix file?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi dear.. I had already solve this by change the date. The date should be the same for all. And I also have multiple date format which include different time which is faulty to visualize on date 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.