Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

huongle

Unknown type of measure - How to display measure detail & edit formula?

Dear All,

I'm working on a Power BI developped by another colleague. In his report, he has a measure (picture in right hand side) looks very strange for me. I'm checking around with Power BI desktop but still not figure out how to display & edit formula of this kind of measure. 

May you help to share further knowledge and help me on this concern? How to display & edit formula of this measure (right hand side picture)? Many thanks for your supports

Power BI - Unknown measure.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
truptis
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @huongle , may be the measures are created on tabular model and hence you are not able to see it. you can confirm if it is a tabular model or not.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
truptis
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @huongle , may be the measures are created on tabular model and hence you are not able to see it. you can confirm if it is a tabular model or not.

Hi @truptis 

I have used the Tabular editor and can change the logic of measure. Wow, learning new thing now. Thanks for your quick advice.

Kind regards,

Huong

Hi @trupis, I'm installing Tabular & DAX Studio. Let me check it out if that's the case. Will let you know. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.