Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Sami_nl

Treat the Blank values and replace them with 0 - "+0" doesn't work

Hello, 

I have created several measures to compare values over two different periods using KPIs. However, I have noticed that some values are missing in my KPIs.

1- When my KPIs have no value, they display "Blank". I would like to replace "Blank" with 0, so I added "+0" at the end of my measure. The problem is that 0 replaces the value of my KPI permanently. I have tried using the "IFBLANK" and "COALESCE" functions, but they did not work. How can I solve this problem? Are there other ways to replace "Blank" with 0?

2-Also, some of my KPIs show no values at all, they are literally blank. Is it because of the "Value" and "Target" values , or is it due to any filters that I have added?

If you have an idea, please let me know.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Sami_nl

1. Here are some screenshots so that you can better understand the problem: as you can see, my "target value" changes and my value is at 0, even after refreshing the data.
  2. In the second case, no value is displayed. Is this because my target value and my actual value are both zero? If not, could you please advise me on how to solve this issue?11

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sami_nl ,

In order to better understand your demands and give the right solution, could you please provide some more specific information? such as your desensitized example data and a screenshot of your desired results?

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.