Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

MisiakPol
Frequent Visitor

Transparent Table Headers

Hello,

I've been struggling getting transparent headers in table visual. I don't know why, I was able to achieve that in my previous reports by selecting the style preset "None" and the headers were transparent. Now I cannot achieve it by any means. I also tried to use format painter with a visual from my previous report but it does not work.

Any idea how to achieve that?

6 REPLIES 6
PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

One way is to set the Headers' backround colour to the same colour as the backround (copy and paste the hex code).

headers.gif

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

@PaulDBrown That's the effect I'm looking for. And That's what I actually do but my background is a gradient and it does not look consistant unfortunately. What's making me wonder is that it was possible to make it fully transparent previously and now we don't have that feature anymore?

MisiakPol_0-1665749387807.png

I don't recall being able to make the headers transparent. It would be simplo to do if the colour selector allowed for the hex code to include transparency, but alas it doesn't 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

Okay that would answer that probably it's not possible. PReviously when selecting the preset "None" everything was transparent, data and headers. Unfortunately now it does work only for data. Anyway thank you for your help! 🙂

MisiakPol_0-1665751116678.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MisiakPol , I used effects -> background and it worked

amitchandak_0-1665742297821.png

Thank you @amitchandak but this is not really what I have in mind. This option is making the background transparent and not the headers of the table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.