Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JakubBalaj
Frequent Visitor

Timeline Slicer stopped working with 'unselect click'

Hello,

yesterday I did dashboards like usually and suddenly Timeline slicer stopped reacting on unselect click. I mean that select for example one year by click, after when I want unselect, just click outside of the time axis into the filter, right? It worked by then, not now. Could you check your visuals or some idea?

BTW. It's actual version get from marketplace. Issue is in all dasboards which I try, published too.

Thanks.

Jacob

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @JakubBalaj

From your description, if I understand your scenario correctly, you want to get the visual like below:

time.png

Picture1-- one month by clicked

Captur11e.PNG

Picture2 -- by clicking the blank between time axis I have highlight in red

I make a test with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.55.5010.641) and the latest version of custom visual ( 1.6.1.0 ), everything works as expected.

I suggest that you could use both the latest versions to have a test, if the issue still occurs, please share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can investigate further on it? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here.Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

For further, you can also check if my test pbix file works in your environment.

Best Regards,

Cherry  

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-piga-msft

thanks for reply. I have same version but I maybe found where I do mistake. Like you said, click between axis unselected date correctly, it works me too. I was used to it that click UNDER time axis for unselect, now its not working (for me in your shared pbix) but between axis correctly work.

I don't know if its future or just my PC mistake, but it looks like I have to starting click between axis.

Thanks.

Hi @JakubBalaj

From your description, it may be the feature of the Time Slicer, because I also only could click between axis unselected date. 

If my answers help you, please mark the right reply as answer. So more people will find the solution easily.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.