Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

RafaOliveira

Table does not display rows with a filled date field

Hello Community. I need help please.

I have a table with several fields, including a field for "Start Forecast" and "End Forecast". When I only fill in the "End Forecast" field, the line is displayed in the Dashboard table. But, when I fill in the two date fields the line is not displayed in the table.

Information is pulled from Azure DevOps Boards with Analytics View.

In Azure Boards, both fields are of type Date.

In Power BI, the type of the two fields are also of the Date type.

Some old lines are displayed normally with both fields filled in. Only new lines that have this error.

Can you help me please?

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RafaOliveira ,

If I understand correctly, it seems that the data can't be displayed on the visual when filled in both "Start Forecast" and "End Forecast" especially the new lines. Am I right? Could you please provide the following info for further troubleshooting? It would be helpful to find the solution.

• Data Refresh: Make sure your data is refreshed. Sometimes, Power BI might not reflect the most recent changes made in the source data.
  • Visual Interaction: Check if any visual-level or report-level filters are applied that might be affecting the visibility of the lines.
  • Hierarchy Levels: In Power BI, date hierarchies might cause issues with visuals. Try using the exact date field instead of the hierarchy.
  • Blanks in Data: Power BI might sometimes filter out rows that have blanks in certain fields. Check if this is the case.
  • Visual settings: How did you set your visual? Are the fields applied in the visual from the same table? If no, is there any relationship created between the tables?

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.