Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Site update

Includes a graph in my report on the desktop. However, in the update on the site, is not pulling the update of the new grráfico inserted in the desktop. How can I solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Based on your description, is the confusion you are experiencing: the icon data posted to the site is not updated?
What is your specific data source and which connection mode is being used. For dq mode. You need to configure the relevant gateway for the data source. If the gateway is configured, make sure the relevant credential information is correct.
Refer to the relevant documentation below for details.

How to Set Up a Power BI Data Gateway: 3 Easy Steps - Learn | Hevo (hevodata.com)

Troubleshoot gateways - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Based on your description, is the confusion you are experiencing: the icon data posted to the site is not updated?
What is your specific data source and which connection mode is being used. For dq mode. You need to configure the relevant gateway for the data source. If the gateway is configured, make sure the relevant credential information is correct.
Refer to the relevant documentation below for details.

How to Set Up a Power BI Data Gateway: 3 Easy Steps - Learn | Hevo (hevodata.com)

Troubleshoot gateways - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Try to see if republicor with "success" with the same name in the first report and remembered atuzlizour application.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.