Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mehlenbae2
Helper II
Helper II

Simple Image Visual NOT WORKING

Hello,

I have been using the "Simple Image" visual for a year or so now on my Power BI dashboard. It has worked very well until today. The space where the visual sits is now completely blank in both my Power BI desktop version as well as the web version of my report. I have not changed anything in my dataset.

I've tried to get support from the visual owner but the "site can't be reached".

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381835?tab=DetailsAndSupport

Any idea if the visual is down and if it will be back up? People are going crazy and i'm trying my best to fix this.

2 REPLIES 2
Powerbi_User77
Frequent Visitor

Hi The same case is happening with me, I am using Simple image and suddenly the image stopped loading, I did not change anything in the dataset. It was loading fine a few days back. Any news on the availability of this visual? or please suggest any alternate method of showing large images, the URL of which is in excel SharePoint.

v-jialongy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mehlenbae2 

The 'Simple Image' visual works fine on my Power BI Desktop(2.126.1261.0 64-bit (February 2024) ), you can try installing the same PowerBI Desktop version to see if it still shows blank.

vjialongymsft_0-1711502469319.png

Best Regards,

Jayleny

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.