Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dickyalsyah
Helper I
Helper I

Showing Employee Achievements

Halo, master!

I'm struggling to calculate and showing of employee achievements, I have a table with target/month and calculate it with variance. I But I want to present in bar chart grouping of headcount active, headcount which is achieved, and headcount which is unachieved.  So, when I choose by region, it will be showing that bar chart.

Status.jpg   Desired Result.jpg

My Calculate Headcount active is 

CALCULATE(COUNTX(FILTER(Employee,Employee[Join Date]<=MAX('dDates'[Date]) && ISBLANK(Employee[Resign Date]) || Employee[Resign Date]>MAX('dDates'[Date])),Employee[EmpID])) +0

Could you guys help me pleaseeee
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@dickyalsyah, I have done a few changes to the model and created a new page. I have used a visual level filter on the new page. Check if that can help

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@dickyalsyah , You need to join the target table with the date table.If you only have month you can create date with help of that

refer this if needed

Distributing/Allocating the Monthly Target(Convert to Daily Target): Measure ( Daily/MTD): https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Power-BI-Distributing-Allocating-the-Monthly-Target-...

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Hi @amitchandak I've done with the dates table. Here is my pbix Tracker PBIX 

Thank you

@dickyalsyah , what is the logic for headcount which is unachieved?

I looked at the file. Sorry not able to get what is missing

Okay, employee achievement is based on approved and targets, when the total approved is the same as the target then he/she is achieved. So, from every active employee, there must be achieved and not achieved, that's what I want to show with a bar chart, from the number of employees who are active based on that month and how big the conversion is.

@dickyalsyah, I have done a few changes to the model and created a new page. I have used a visual level filter on the new page. Check if that can help

Hi, thank you @amitchandak. But, it is possible to visualize it in a chart? I mean, when it goes to month year, it will show the chart of headcount, active headcount with number achieved, and the rest is the active headcount calculation that was not achieved?

@dickyalsyah , You should be able to show them against month year. Page 4 you have a visual with the employee, replace that it month year and remove month year filter

@amitchandak Okay, but can I only show the approved count only in the active headcount, because I have checked and why the approved count is higher than the total headcount, it shouldn't be. And the employee who has not achieved count should be total headcount minus approved count. Can you help me again how to solve this? Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.