Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

WATYF
Helper II
Helper II

Show value in a stacked bar chart as a percentage of another value in the same stacked bar.

Hello. I need to show a value as a percent of another value in the same bar.

So, let's say my "target" for GroupA is 2m. I would need a "100%" (for example) red bar. Next, I need to show my "amount received" , which is currently only 400k. This means that inside the red bar, you'd see a section of blue at the beginning of that bar which says "20%". So, not a 100% stacked bar, where it shows me what percents of 2.4 million that 2m and 400K are, but instead a stacked bar which shows me what percent of 2m the 400K value is, while also displaying both values in the bar.

I would need this for multiple Groups in the same chart. So one GroupA might have a target of 2m and received of 400K and then GroupB might have a target of 500K and a received of 250k (i.e. 50% received), and so on. But for each Group, the "target" value needs to take up 100% of the bar and the received value needs to be displayed as a percent of the target.

Is there a stock visual that does this, or can this be done in some other way?

1 REPLY 1
hita
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @WATYF 

it will be more intuitive and clear if you can share the expected result in the form of a picture

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.