Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dtran
Helper II
Helper II

Shared dashboard not showing newly added reports

I have a dashboard with a few reports that I shared. Then I realized that I needed to add a few other reports to that same dashboard. However, after pinning the new reports to that dashboard, I can not see the newly added report. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Capture.PNG

Hi Qiuyun,

Thanks for your comments.

What I found was that the reports were 'hidden'. When viewing via Phone Layout, there were some reports that were on the right column. In the attached screenshot they are the box with the letter 'N'. While the boxes on the left column (boxes labeled 'Y') displayed, for some reason the ones on the left did not. I rearranged them to be on one column and they all display now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fernellr

Not sure if I am understanding the solution, but it does not seem to address my issue.  I have created a new report and have pinned it to an existing dashboard.  I receive confirmation that it has been pinned, but I do not see it when I go to the dashboard.  I have tried refreshing the tiles, but still nothing.  Any other suggestions?

fernellr

Not sure if I am understanding the solution correctly as it does not seem to apply to my issue, which is the same as posted:  The new report I pinned to an existing dashboard is not visible.  I pin the report to the dashboard, receive confirmation that the report has been pinned, but it is not visible when I go to that dashboard.  I have tried refreshing the tiles, but still nothing.  Any other ideas?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dtran,

Based on my test, after we share the dashboard with others, then add the new report to this dashboard use “Pin live page”, this report will display in the dashboard both on my side and others. In your scenario, please refresh the dashboard page to see if new added reports in the dashboard display.

If the issue persists, please share the detail steps for us to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Capture.PNG

Hi Qiuyun,

Thanks for your comments.

What I found was that the reports were 'hidden'. When viewing via Phone Layout, there were some reports that were on the right column. In the attached screenshot they are the box with the letter 'N'. While the boxes on the left column (boxes labeled 'Y') displayed, for some reason the ones on the left did not. I rearranged them to be on one column and they all display now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.