Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

IHam
Helper III
Helper III

Schedule an email from power automate

Hi, I have a table with information and email addresses in it. This changes when I refresh the data to bring up the latest list of people to email.

I have created a power automate which dynamically emails the person in the row in the table. This works fine. What I want to do is to send this email at a certain time (so I can refresh the data at say 6pm and automate an email at say 7pm). At the moment I have to do this manually.

many thanks for any help

2 REPLIES 2
mattww
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @IHam 

You want to put the Power Automate flow on a schedule?

You just need to select Scheduled Cloud Flow when you create your flow

mattww_0-1637088519982.png

That will then give you the option to pick your frequency

mattww_1-1637088568503.png

The bad news it that I don't think it's possible to change your trigger on an existing flow, so you might have to rebuild it - as indicated in this post Solved: Convert manually triggered flow to recurrence - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for replying. When I created the flow, I used power automate in power bi and it seems to only start with a button select rather than to give me the option to start with a scheduled time flow. 

Not sure how to create the flow in another way.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.