Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hipojoel

Run multiple Flow (Power Automate) with a single button in Power BI

I created 4 Power Automate buttons, each buttons exports a visual table report into a tab in a excel spreadsheet.

hipojoel_0-1647241698443.png

Is there a way where I can run all 4 Flow (Power Automate) with a single button?

6 REPLIES 6
Roomie117

@hipojoel  did u get the solution for this ?

KyleS

I am trying to do the same thing in my report. Did you find any solutions? 

@KyleS  did u find the solution for the same?

nitishsh91
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @hipojoel 

Is there a role based restriction applied for automate to run?

If not hen you can create one Power Automate which will call all other Power Autoamte.

My apologies, I am new to using Power Automate. If you mean by role, where the Power Automate is based on certain tables on a certain visual page, then yes.

For example,

Export to Sheet1 button exports the data table that is on visual page Sheet1 and exports it to Sheet1 tab in the excel spreadsheet

Export to Sheet2 button exports the data table that is on visual page Sheet2 and exports it to Sheet2 tab in the excel spreadsheet

Export to Sheet3 button exports the data table that is on visual page Sheet3 and exports it to Sheet3 tab in the excel spreadsheet

Export to Sheet4 button exports the data table that is on visual page Sheet4 and exports it to Sheet4 tab in the excel spreadsheet

Each visual page has different columns and data

Please have a look at below link to udnerstand on how to run multiple child powera automate from single power automate:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/create-child-flows

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2019wave2/power-automate/call-child-flo...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.