Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

marcl1
Helper II
Helper II

Remove an apparent exisiting data source to allow use of gateway on premises

Dear guys,

I'm struggling for days/weeks with one of my pbix

In a previous version of my file i had integrated a local csv file in one of my queries.

Since this period, I've removed this file from the pbix (and normally removed all requests to it), and published in my company...

Nevertheless, when I try to configure the gateway on premises it is still searching for this s*** csv file !

I've read and tried this post https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Remove-existing-DataSource/td-p/1666 but without success ! 😞

Would somebody have a clue why it is still searching for this ghost file? is there a way to find/delete this data source?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
marcl1
Helper II
Helper II

Solved my issue 🙂 I've used the page M Script from the tool Power BI Helper and could detect that the local csv source was still present in one extra query... so after working in the advanced editor i could solve this...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
marcl1
Helper II
Helper II

Solved my issue 🙂 I've used the page M Script from the tool Power BI Helper and could detect that the local csv source was still present in one extra query... so after working in the advanced editor i could solve this...

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.