Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Relationships question - Servicenow

Hi all,

I have 3 tables from Servicenow

one is for Assessment questions and it has all the incidents and Request numbers, and also Assignment groups for ONLY incidents instances.

I have another one with SC_Task , that has all the assignment groups for the Requests , as the one of assenstment questions all the REquests are with assignment group as blank

I have tried making a relationship between the id numbers of the first table, and the Req number of the SC_task table, but when i select in the visual the assignment group, it only gives me the Requests assignment groups and not the incidents ones.

How i have to do to have both Incidents and Requests with their assignment groups ?

thanks for your help and i hope my explanation is enough

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can create a calculated table using DAX below.

New table= UNION(
SELECTCOLUMNS('assestment', "Incident",[incident],"Assignment group" ,[assignment group]),
SELECTCOLUMNS('SC_Task', "Incident",[Incident],"Assignment group" ,[Assignment group]))

If you don't need the rows that contain BLANK or empty values, you can filter these values out in Data view.

Best Regards,

Amy

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

So in summary:

I have assestment table with

incident             assignment group

INC000123        ETO.EESDS.Spain

REQ000123       Empty

And a SC_Task Table

Incident              Assignment group

REQ000123        ETO.EES.DS.France

So i want to achieve

incident               assignment group

INC000123          ETO.EESDS.Spain

REQ000123         ETO.EES.DS.FRance

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can create a calculated table using DAX below.

New table= UNION(
SELECTCOLUMNS('assestment', "Incident",[incident],"Assignment group" ,[assignment group]),
SELECTCOLUMNS('SC_Task', "Incident",[Incident],"Assignment group" ,[Assignment group]))

If you don't need the rows that contain BLANK or empty values, you can filter these values out in Data view.

Best Regards,

Amy

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.