Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

VictorMourao
Regular Visitor

Preciso de ajuda para concatenar no PowerQuery

Tenho duas tabelas: "TabelaRisco" e "TabelaCausa", e desejo criar uma nova coluna na tabela "TabelaRisco" que contenha os valores da coluna "Causa" da tabela "TabelaCausa" concatenados e separados por "|" com base em uma chave em comum (ID Risco). Precisa ser feito no PowerQuery, pois depois vou ter que juntar com outras tabelas.

5 REPLIES 5
VictorMourao
Regular Visitor

Não consegui anexar a tabela de excel aqui, sou novo nessa comunidade e ainda não aprendi como fazer isso. Mas vou colocar um print das colunas para exemplificar as tabelas

TabelaRisco:

VictorMourao_0-1692972167515.png

TabelaCausa:

VictorMourao_1-1692972206562.png

Com as Postagens do Fórum, as opções para adicionar um arquivo são adicionar um link de compartilhamento anônimo de uma fonte como OneDrive ou GDrive  (Google Translate)

foodd
Super User
Super User

English Translation (Google Translate):

I have two tables: "TableaRisco" and "TableaCause", and I want to create a new column in the table "TableaRisco" that contains the values of the column "Cause" of the table "TableaCause" concatenated and separated by "|" based on a common key (Risk ID). It needs to be done in PowerQuery because then I'll have to combine it with other tables.

Would you please share your Power BI Desktop file and any source files in Excel format.

Você poderia compartilhar seu arquivo do Power BI Desktop e quaisquer arquivos de origem no formato Excel. (Google Translate)

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.