Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

RobinSellow
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI does not refresh - waiting for other query's

Goodmorning,

Can somebody help me with the following problem? Since last week, my main file does not refresh Cannot refresh a Power BI Report . I get the following notifications and/or warning signs:

I already checked the query, but i don't see any problems there. I also halved the information in my main file, but this wasn't the solution either. Where can i find the solution? 

melding 1.PNGmelding 2.PNGPBI laadt niet.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RobinSellow 

Drag the scrollbar to find which query is executing the refresh and may have a problem (whose message is not waiting for other query's). Copy that query. Then create a new blank pbix file and paste that copied query into this new file. In the new file, try to refresh the query and see if there is any problem. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

hello_MTC
Helper III
Helper III

Not able to understand the language from the screen shots but, just wanted to make sure if the gateway is installed and connected to the Power BI services.

Goodmorning,

Thanks for your respond. Where can i see if the gateway is installed and connected? Can you give me more information? 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53127

use above link and click the Download button.

Once installed, use thr same credentials that we use to sign in for power bi services.

After that, Open Power BI Services - Settings - Manage Gateways and give the connections.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.