Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Guilgo
Regular Visitor

Need Help for my project

Hey everyone ! 

I'm working on a personnal project on PowerBI, the objective is to create a dashboard about Tennis Result, I've already harvested and cleaned the data with Python, I have several data tables : 

Guilgo_0-1716298336841.png

In my table "Matchs", I have the matches and general info on them, player, winner, tournament, year... (primary key match_id, one row per match_id)

In my table "MatchStats", I have two rows per match_id, one/player, some fields are common and the values are the same (round, tournament, year, field, duration, but I mostly have stats on each player, result of first set, second set etc... number of serves, double faults etc....

I have a page "Players",  in which I want to filter on a single player and obtain information about that player, in this page

I want to create an indicator or metric that will return the player(s) against whom the player (the one filtered in the slicer) has won or lost the most.

Either with a card to have the name and the value, or in a table where I'll have as column “Players” and the value next to it and I'll make a top 5 for example.

this page is under construction and looks like this (data not up to date) : 

Guilgo_1-1716298944725.png

Thank you ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Guilgo,

I'm attaching a pbix file with my solution.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are welcome.

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Guilgo
Regular Visitor

if you have any ideas about my report, ideas for graphs or graphs to import that might match, don't hesitate!

Hi @Guilgo,

I'm attaching a pbix file with my solution.

_AAndrade
Super User
Super User

Hi @Guilgo,

Could you share a pbix file so I can take a look?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.