Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

awitt1Temp
Regular Visitor

Monthly Forecast Phased by Date

I want to phase out a monthly forecast total which lives in a MonthlyForecast table out by day based on a predetermined percentage by day that lives in a DailyPhasing table. The result would be a calculated column in the dailyphasing table with the daily forecasted amount for a given location identified by a specific location ID. 

The purpose is to calculate a new daily forecast (highlighted in yellow) if the monthly forecast number gets manually changed in the matrix on the left. Seems like it should be simple but the month date vs daily date is giving me trouble. TIA

awitt1Temp_0-1666752097737.png

awitt1Temp_1-1666752131184.png

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@awitt1Temp , A new column in table 2

Maxx(filter(Table1, Table1[Store] = table2[Store] && Table1[Date] = Table2[Date]), Table1[Forecast]) * Table2[Phase %])

This is only working on the 1st of the month. I need the monthly total for that particular month multiplied by the phase % for the day in that month. 

Snap.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.