Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Bhagyashrig
Frequent Visitor

Map Functionality

I have a requirement to compare the values in 2 maps with 2 different date ranges.

Date Range 1 , Date Range 2.

I have taken Arcgis Map with Lat and Long and Object values to be displayed in the map.

I have selected region on a map with Rectangle (option which is available in the map tools of Arcgis (select featureoption)) in Map1 and the selection default filtered in 2nd Map.

I came to know that syncronization of zooming to both maps is not available in Power BI.

Are there any 3rd party Maps available with syncronizing the zooming after the selection in the map.
When we are selection the area with the rectangle tool available in select feature, It if filtering the second with the data points available but we wanted to see the filtering happing with the region wise. Is there any to acheive this?

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bhagyashrig 

Currently the interaction behaviors between visuals are filtering and highlighting. It doesn't support the syncronization of zooming to both maps. You can raise an idea about this request at Microsoft Fabric Ideas forum. 

Best Regards,
Jing

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.