Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Kilian
Regular Visitor

Line chart, if multiple filter selects, show them individual and not summarized.

Hi everyone

I have a line chart with 2 different values. I have 1 filter that applies to the first value (value 1) and that same filter + 3 other filters that apply to the second value (value 2). Now imagine that I have 2 options selected in the filter that applies to both of the values. I want one of these values to be shown into 2 separate lines on the line chart plus the other value.

Kilian_1-1653321825037.png

The blue line represents value 1 and the red one value 2.
If I apply the filter that works on both these values then I get one line for value 1 but I get a summarized line for value 2.
This is not what I want. I want for value 2, two separate lines (for comparision as an example).

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me figure this out.

Note : I could share some data and visuals with an individual helper to fix this problem, not publically. Afterwards I will post the solution for everyone but without data of course.

1 REPLY 1
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Can you please share a mockup data or sample of your PBIX file. You can use a onedrive, google drive, we transfer or similar link to upload your files.

If the information is sensitive please share it trough private message.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.