Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Vinay1312

Line Graph

Hi Community,

I am trying to create a line graph in which i am using a measure to compute Running total of Sales for FY 2023-2024.

On X axis - Apr,May,June....so on 

In Legend - Region (East,West,North,South)

On Y Axis - Running total  = IF( MIN(Dates[Date]) <= TODAY(), calculate(sum(Sales),calendar[date] <= max(calendar[date])), BLANK())

For East,West,North Region we have data from Apr 2023 till March 2024,but for south Region we only have data from Apr 2023 till June 2023  , so when I am creating line chart i should get 4 lines in total for diffrent region and for South Region it should show data till June 2023 only and for the other regions since we have the data for FY 2023-2024 so it should show the lines accordinly.

But when I am using above fields and measure all four lines are coming up from Apr 2023 to March 2024.

@GuyInACube  @AlbertoFerrari 

1 REPLY 1
mahenkj2
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

HI @Vinay1312 

To replicate the problem, its better if you post sample data which can be right away copied and tested. An image of output would also be helpful. all this should be dummy data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.