Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

TomBelgium
Helper I
Helper I

Lead conversion rate: how to visualize and make dataset

Hi there,

I want to get an insight in what the conversion rate is of our leads over time. 

I am not sure which visual I want to use but the main purpose is to get an insight in:

- how many leads convert to an offer and conver to a project and this per lead source

- what is the time of the conversion from lead to offer, offer to project and lead to project and this per lead source and accountmanager

The data is gathered in three tables:

- Opportunities (ID, creation date, estimated amount, scoring percentage, accountmanager, business unit, link to offer if any)

- Offers (ID, creation date, offer amount, scoring percentage, business unit, link to project if any)

- Project (ID, order date, project amount)

I can gather the data in one table in SQL so you would get a flat file where I link opp to offer to project but still than I don't have any idea how to make a good visualization.

So mainly two questions:

- how to visualize something like that in an optimal manner?

- how to make my data model

Any people with similar issues and a good solution, please let me know.

Best regards & thanks for the help,

Tom

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TomBelgium ,

Can you please share a pbix or some dummy data that keep the raw data structure with expected results? It should help us clarify your scenario and test to coding formula.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Here you'll find the data structure: https://aucxisnv-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/tdd_aucxis_com/EVvYq-_t3HVNvz0c70PFppQBZSnZsohX77N...

What I would like to know is:

- how many oppportunities lead to a quote (succes rate to the next step) and what is the time between?

- how many quotes lead to a project (succes rate) and time between

and eventually than offcourse how many opportunities lead to a project (percentage over time).

Do I make my self somewhat clear :)?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.